- NEA 430 is an entirely pneumatic system for the transport of powders, granulates and polymers in high density and low pressure, which guarantees a high and constant product flow rate.
- The innovative 4-STROKE operating cycle allows regular and continuous dispensing.
- Thanks to its technical construction features, NEA 430 guarantees constant performance compared to traditional systems such as venturi-type pumps.
- The innovative "Cyclonic" double valve system ensures proper cleaning of the pump and its users in one minute, thus avoiding waste of time in dismantling the individual components. The compact and versatile structure of the NEA 430 allows rapid installation even on existing and operational production plants.
- The three regulators complete with pressure gauge allow a quick reading and possible calibration of the pump operating pressures: feeding, transport and pinch management.
For More details please click NEA 430